Monday, June 11, 2012

The Perfect Backpack Quest.

So for the last week or so I've been on a quest for the perfect backpack. Well, to be honest, I found the perfect one not too far into this quest, but decided that I couldn't spend $69 on a backpack, no matter how perfect it was.

The perfect backpack. $69 at Urban Outfitters.



After spending days searching all over the internet, I decided to enlist some professional help. I got my cool fashion designer friend Ashley on board with the mission. She referred me to some sites and then found the second most perfect backpack in the world for half the price with free shipping!

The second most perfect backpack. $36.45 at ASOS.com

I ordered it today! Mission accomplished. Sometimes it's so worth it to wait it out and check out your options. I'll enjoy this backpack so much more knowing that I spent half the amount of money that I considered spending to begin with.

All that being said, let's be real, I'm probably going to stay out of Urban Outfitters for a while, at least until The Perfect Backpack is out of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment