Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tired day.

Wow. Estoy cansada. I even took a nap when we got home and I'm still tired. It's a good tired. It's like the feeling you have when you have to wake up early for something awesome like a wedding or vacation. I've been waking up and pushing the tired out of my mind because I know I get to spend my day with the coolest kids.

I'm so glad Courtney and I came here together. I wouldn't want to be alone here, mostly because every day something unexpected happens. It's nice to lean on each other. Courtney is also one of the funniest people you'll ever meet so she has been the comic relief in my life for the last five days (but also for the last nine years!)

Short post because I'm tired but here are some pictures! Thanks to everyone who is reading. Happy 4th!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Works of the heart...what an awesome kind of tired to be! Loving your posts. Like a moth to a flame, I can't stop checking for updates. No pressure :-) xoxo Aunt Aidi

    ReplyDelete