Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is everyone hanging out without me?

Great things happened today. I went to Maureen's Kitchen for breakfast with two of my favorite people in the world. I ate a delicious spinach, tomato, and feta omelet with rye toast. I went to Target (my favorite store in the world) and bought Mindy Kaling's new book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). I'm already halfway through it and I've been caught hysterically laughing by my parents and brother at least five times today. I also went for an hour long run today. AN HOUR. Crazy. It was cold. I made a delicious dinner, helped take down our Christmas tree, watched "Chopped" with my mom, and now I'm about to finish up season four of True Blood.


Picture I took walking home from my run:

Thought of the day: Some adults have entire closets devoted to Christmas decorations. In my future home, an ENTIRE CLOSET will likely be filled with things that are only used for a few weeks of the year. Interesting.

I ate chocolate before bed and I didn't floss. Sup 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment